Franchises Buying Guide
What We Do
Franchise Industry Directory
Businesses For Sale
0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Learn About Comfort Keepers Franchises
Success through Caring
Ask any Comfort Keepers franchise owner about being in the business of providing
care for seniors, and they will tell you that it is one of the most rewarding
ways they have ever earned a living. With approximately 36 million aging adults
in America - and that number is expected to exceed 70 million over the next two
decades, a fertile new industry has rapidly been growing, offering an
entrepreneurial path to build a business and touch people's lives.
We invite you to learn more about the Comfort Keepers franchise program where
you can achieve success through caring.
Why Comfort Keepers?
- We are ranked as one of the Top 3 Franchise Systems in Senior Care by
Entrepreneur magazine and have become one of the fastest-growing new
franchises in America, as recognized by INC., Wall Street Journal, Successful
Franchises, Entrepreneur, HGTV, and over 100 major newspapers.
- We believe our caregivers are our greatest asset. Our entire system is
built around recruiting, training, and retaining the highest quality of
caregivers for all of our clients.
- This is a business of caring. There is nothing more rewarding you can do
in your life than be able to positively touch people's lives. You can find
businesses that are personally rewarding and you can find businesses that are
financially rewarding, but it is not every day you can be in a business that
can be both!
- We are very committed to building the Comfort Keepers business with
strong, pre-qualified entrepreneurs. The quality of our franchisees reflects
the quality of our company.
- Our client satisfaction ratings surpass 95 percent. We continually survey
the quality or our services—No other company can match our client satisfaction
- Comfort Keepers was recently recognized as a Top 50 Franchisor by
Franchise Business Review, based on their survey of our franchise owners.
Non-Medical In-Home Care Facts
- The average senior is spending approximately $5,600 per month for care in
a private room in a nursing home. MetLife Mature Market Institute 2003
- There are currently 36 Million Seniors in the U.S. Over the next few
decades that number is projected to exceed 70 Million. U.S. Census Bureau
- It is estimated that annual expenditures on home care exceeded $41 billion
in 2001. National Association of Home Care
- By 2005, 37% of all U.S. Workers will face more concern in caring for a
parent than caring for a child. Aragon Consulting
- More than 12 million Americans require some long-term care. As many as 6
out of every 10 Americans have family members or friends requiring long-term
care services. 8 out of every 10 would prefer to have care provided at their
family member's home. U.S. General Accounting Office
- One of the fastest-growing occupations now through 2012 is Personal/Home
Care Aides. Faster than Systems Analyst, Computer Engineers, Medical
Assistants, Paralegals, Occupational Therapy Aides or any other occupation.
Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Seniors prefer to remain in the privacy and comfort of their own home
versus moving to a nursing home or assisted living center. Ask Any Senior
Comfort Keepers Franchise Facts
- Total Investment: $32,500 Franchise Fee. The Franchise fee, total
start-up costs and working capital requirements may bring your total
investment to approximately $56,400-$88,800.
- Exclusive Territory: Exclusive and Protected Territories of
175,000. We work with you to design an effective territory based on general
population, senior populations over 65, and average household income
- Affordable Royalty: A very unique royalty structure that rewards
franchisees because the percentage of royalties is reduced as your business
grows. Royalties go down from 5% to as low as 3%.
- Scheduling Software: Every new Comfort Keepers franchise includes
the first-year use of a proprietary software from invoicing, scheduling and
telephonic tracking of services.
- Multiple Services: We offer Homemaking and Companionship services
along with the opportunity to provide Personal Care services, based on your
interest. (Note: Provision of Personal Care services may require state
licensing or accreditation, but we help you explore the added service
opportunity and state requirements.)
- Field Support: We offer a team of Franchise Business Consultants
who work in the field with our owners providing operational support and
- Training Programs: Intensive 8-Day Training Course for new owners
and general managers and on-going offerings available.
- In Business For Yourself, Not By Yourself: One of the biggest
advantages of joining a franchise system is the power of our network including
volume-purchasing programs (benefits, office supplies, insurance, etc.) as
well as customized support tools such as a web-based caregiver scheduling
Please note: The Franchise Guide may or may not represent Comfort Keepers franchise. By clicking the "Submit" button you acknowledge that your local Franchise Consultant may or may not represent Comfort Keepers franchise. You will be contacted by an experienced Franchise Consultant that will discuss which franchise is right for you.