If you are looking for a significant franchise opportunity with a low cost of
entry and high upside potential, you may be a great candidate to be an Emerald
City Smoothie (ECS) franchise owner.
One of the most important things that set ECS apart from the crowd is its
unique brand promise. ECS delivers healthy smoothies with unbeatable taste. When
you're getting started, this unique concept results in a shorter time to break
even. Even better, over the long run, it means that you own a defensible brand
that is very difficult to copy.
We've also built our uniqueness beyond the product. We build customer
loyalty everyday through:
- A personal service philosophy that turns our employees into part of our
- fitness-support team, which keeps customers coming back
- The right supplements for any health goal from weight loss to bulking up
- Smoothie recipes that won us the "best of" smoothie category in a Seattle
poll, featuring a unique blending process that creates a smooth, refreshing,
but never-watery, taste
- World-class visual branding and store design that draws customers into
your stores and makes selection of high-margin add-on products easy
- Corporate marketing, training, site selection, and quality control
ECS also features all the benefits offered by franchises in general including a
formula for operating a successful business that all but eliminates business
mistakes commonly made by new business owners. Today, one out of every three
dollars spent by Americans for goods and services is spent in a franchised
business (source: Franchise.org website), generating an estimated US$1 trillion
in the U.S. economy annually. The combination of the franchisor's expertise and
your hard work create the potential for a strong business. With a franchise, you
are in business for yourself, not by yourself!
Why Emerald City Smoothie?
Emerald City Smoothie is a retail concept that marries taste and good health.
At the center of the ECS value proposition is an incredible tasting, 24-ounce
smoothie. The best description of our smoothies is that they taste fresh, like
just-picked fruit off the tree. Once you try one, it's almost impossible to not
come back for more.
A recent study, the ECS Customer Study 2005, by integrated brand experts
Parker LePla, supports our claims. Consider these facts:
- 100% of customers indicate that they will buy additional smoothies from
ECS in the future
- A large majority of our customers visit our stores three or more times per
- 64% of our customers say being an ECS customer tells the world they are
- 39% were referred to ECS by a friend
Customer top-three buying criteria include taste 32%, service 25%, and health
21%. Finally, ECS scored an average 4.29 on Parker LePla's brand strength on a
scale ranging from -5 to +5. A 4.29 places these customers in the Committed
level, which is characterized by extreme loyalty, a willingness to pay more than
for a competitive product and a desire to tell others about the brand.
This customer behavior makes ECS a strong brand. In addition, the smoothie
industry as a whole benefits from America's long-term need to embrace a
healthier lifestyle and combat obesity.
Our customers appreciate taste and health!