Franchises Buying Guide
What We Do
Franchise Industry Directory
Businesses For Sale
0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Learn About Entrees Made Easy Franchises
What’s for Dinner?
preparation/meal assembly industry is less than five years old. In the years
since its inception, the growth has doubled year after year. This makes this
industry in its infancy with huge growth potential in the future.
Entrees Made Easy is the premier meal facilitation franchise. As the
leader in this rapidly growing, new market, Entrees Made Easy has become the
decisive franchise choice with its superb menus, outstanding customer
satisfaction and exceptional, easy-to-use website.
How it Works
Customers join us in the Entrees Made Easy kitchen to assemble around twelve
meals in about two hours, and at a cost of about $3.00 per serving. Entrees Made
Easy’s expert planning and preparation eliminates most of the customers’ work,
while wholesale buying saves them money. We’ve created family friendly recipes
specially designed to be frozen and cooked when you need them. After two hours
with us, you can stock your freezer with 12 “ready-to-cook” entrees you made and
that your family will love throughout the month.
- Meals customized to your family’s preferences
- Solves the “What’s for Dinner?” dilemma
- Takes the hassle out of meal preparation
- No Shopping, No Chopping, No Mess!
- More than 50 percent of the nation's food dollar is spent out of the home.
But over 75 percent of meals are consumed at home, said Howard Solganik,
president of Solganik Food Group, a food service consulting company in Dayton,
- As the number of households with two parents in the labor force has risen
- from 59 percent in 1985 to 68 percent in 2001, according to the US
Department of Health and Human Services - it's become harder to find the time
- Harry Balzer, vice president at the NPD Group, a consumer marketing
research firm, has said that the meal assembly trend is in line with a
larger-picture shift in the way people are consuming food.
Why Entrees Made Easy?
- Exciting, new, fast-developing concept
- Single units and Master opportunities available
- Proven success with meal preparation services
- Easily expandable to multiple locations - quickly build your own
mini-empire or small chain of stores
- Assistance with site selection and lease negotiation
- Assistance with store décor, including full sign package, equipment
package and menus
- Use of proprietary menus, either planned by Corporate or customized
- Extensive initial training of key managers, including opening your
- Assistance with advertising and promotion
- Strong repeat business
- Low start up costs
As a new Entrees Made Easy franchisee you will undergo 2 weeks of intensive
training, both classroom and in-store, covering all aspects of the Entrees Made
Easy franchise business from menu selection, food purchase, customer service,
cash management, advertising, promotions, and opening and closing procedures.
After the original training, there is ongoing support for the life of the
Please note: The Franchise Guide may or may not represent Entrees Made Easy franchise. By clicking the "Submit" button you acknowledge that your local Franchise Consultant may or may not represent Entrees Made Easy franchise. You will be contacted by an experienced Franchise Consultant that will discuss which franchise is right for you.