Franchises Home

Franchise Opportunities

Franchises Buying Guide

Franchising Laws

Free Consultation

What We Do

Franchise Articles

Franchise Blog

Franchise Industry Directory

Franchise Supplies

Franchise Books

Businesses For Sale

Franchise Software

Franchises:

0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z


FaceLogic Franchise

Learn About FaceLogic Franchises




FaceLogic Franchise

We at Facelogic will serve with passion, values and integrity to provide routine skin care that is essential for healthy skin. Our innovative concept offers affordable services and products. Facelogic spa is affordable luxury. Facelogic spas were designed by one of the top spa designers in the nation.

Affordable Luxury

From the moment a client walks through the doors of a facelogic spa, our talented, highly trained staff will make every effort to ensure their visit is pleasant and satisfying. During a visit to facelogic, skin care professionals provide one-on-one education, personal care and services that exceed every expectation. All this is done in a clean, inviting, non-intimidating environment.

  • Facials
  • Waxing
  • Cosmetics
  • Membership Program Benefits
  • Gift Certificates
  • Products And Gifts

Franchise Opportunity

A Facelogic franchise is an affordable franchise opportunity in an exploding industry. Facelogic is a niche concept led by a seasoned and winning management team of experienced spa industry professionals, including the retired President of Curves International.

  • The Facelogic Spa concept provides skin care services and retail products at an affordable price, via a club membership program.
  • Currently 15% of consumers are being serviced at the spa on a routine basis. The spa industry is focused on providing services to an elite population. Facelogic Spa plans to service the other 85% of consumers which are currently not able to enjoy the spa, which include baby boomers, teens, and men.
  • Consumers are seeking value. If given the opportunity, everyone would love a day at the spa. Facelogic will reach the consumer who would love skincare services but, until now, thought they could never afford.
  • Boomers have now created an industry centered on defying the aging process. U.S. consumers will spend more than $30 billon on anti-aging products.
  • Facelogic Spas were designed by one of the best spa designers in the nation.

Recognition

Franchise Times has ranked health/fitness/beauty one of the "hottest" segments for franchise development.

Join The Team

How may we serve you? Currently Facelogic Spa franchise opportunities are available in U.S. and Canada.

Not Sure Which Franchise is Right For You?
Contact Information
* First Name
* Last Name
* Address
* City
* State
* Zip Code
* Day Phone
- - ext
Alternate Phone
- - ext
* Email Address
Other Information
* Available Capital

** Please Note: Most franchises require
a minimum of $25,000 Available Capital.

* Timeframe to Invest
Questions or Comments
Please note: The Franchise Guide may or may not represent FaceLogic franchise. By clicking the "Submit" button you acknowledge that your local Franchise Consultant may or may not represent FaceLogic franchise. You will be contacted by an experienced Franchise Consultant that will discuss which franchise is right for you.

Cookie Policy
Franchise Opportunities by Category

Automotive Service Franchise Opportunities

Business Opportunities

Business Franchise Opportunities

Children's Franchise Opportunities

Cleaning & Maintenance Franchise Opportunities

Computer & Internet Franchise Opportunities

Food Franchise Opportunities

Health & Fitness Franchise Opportunities

Home Services Franchise Opportunities

Mobile Franchise Opportunities

Personnel, Recruiting & Staffing Franchise Opportunities

Pet Franchise Opportunities

Retail Franchise Opportunities

Sports & Recreation Franchise Opportunities

Travel & Cruise Franchise Opportunities

Vending & Kiosk Franchise Opportunities

Women's Franchise Opportunities