Franchises Buying Guide
What We Do
Franchise Industry Directory
Businesses For Sale
0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Learn About Merlin 200,000 Mile Shop Franchises
What's a Merlin 200,000 Mile Shop?
It's a modern automotive service provider that specializes in vehicle longevity.
At Merlin we provide all of the maintenance and repair services necessary for a
car owner to benefit from the full life of his/her vehicle. A 200,000 Mile shop
provides all the services of a traditional undercar shop and tire store and also
has a proprietary maintenance program that covers vehicles through 200,000 miles
and beyond. We’re Automotive Longevity Specialists.
Why choose Merlin 200,000 Mile Shops?
- Higher than average sales volumes.
- 30 year history of sustained sales growth.
- Our relationship marketing approach to the business.
- State-of-the-art facilities.
- Comprehensive six-week management training program.
- Aggressive marketing programs to drive traffic and maximize sales.
- Merlin 200,000 Mile Shops focuses on individual shop success - not just
- Unique programs that turn your previous experience into dollars toward
your own franchise.
- Why will the automotive service industry continue to prosper?
- The American public is dependent on automotive transportation.
- Automobile repair has been described as a "Basic Need" business and can
be compared to other necessity industries such as food, clothing and
- The average age of cars and light duty trucks in use currently exceeds 9
years and continues to increase each year.
- The average annual number of miles driven per vehicle increases each
In the USA the number of vehicles in use during 2005 exceeded 230 million
and it continues to grow.
What special qualities and skills does a Merlin 200,000 Mile Shops franchisee
need for success?
- High energy level and good work ethic.
- Ability to concentrate and follow a system.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Successful management experience.
- Basic understanding of business economics.
- Sales and marketing aptitude.
- Ability to lead and motivate employees.
- Dedication to the customer.
Turn your experience into $$$$.
If you are or have been a Senior Technician, Shop Foreman, Service Manager,
Assistant Manager or Shop Manager within the industry, you can make that
experience count. Our FASTRAK program converts your industry experience into
hard dollars. If you qualify, you could receive up to $15,000 toward the
purchase of your own franchise.
How soon can I be in operation once I have been accepted as a franchisee?
Location is the determining factor. On a new and "contract-controlled" location,
construction normally can be completed in 120 to 150 days, subject to building
permits and zoning requirements. In the case of an existing operation, this time
period could be as little as 45 days.
Incentives for bilingual candidates!
With our Two Language Program (TLP), franchisee candidates who qualify will
receive a $10,000 equity award toward the purchase of a new Merlin franchise.
Candidates must show substantial proficiency (speaking, reading and writing) in
at least one language in addition to English to qualify.
Please note: The Franchise Guide may or may not represent Merlin 200,000 Mile Shop franchise. By clicking the "Submit" button you acknowledge that your local Franchise Consultant may or may not represent Merlin 200,000 Mile Shop franchise. You will be contacted by an experienced Franchise Consultant that will discuss which franchise is right for you.