Franchises Buying Guide
What We Do
Franchise Industry Directory
Businesses For Sale
0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Learn About NaturaLawn of America Franchises
- Selected by Entrepreneur Magazine as One of the Top 500 Franchises for
- Ranked as One of the Top 100 Companies in the Green Industry in 2005
by Lawn & Landscape Magazine
Since 1991, NaturaLawn of America continues to be the only nationwide
natural, organic-based lawn care franchise providing a safer and healthier
alternative to traditional harsh chemicals and pesticides. As the original
innovator of organic-based/biological products and services to the United
States, we have become the recognized leader in our industry.
There are over 60 NaturaLawn of America franchise locations providing services
in over 24 states to the residential and commercial markets. In addition due to
the increasing concern to protect and preserve our environment, a built-in
opportunity for growth has been created for years to come through NaturaLawn of
America's unique lawn care service.
An Opportunity Like No Other:
No other lawn care franchise opportunity offers you the name brand recognition
that NaturaLawn of America does through our use of an exclusive and proprietary
line of organic-based products, marketing and public relations efforts, and
numerous association and consumer contacts. If you are seriously considering a
business, this can be your personal opportunity to become part of the nation's
most innovative and fastest growing natural, organic-based/biological lawn care
We have many tools and resources available to help you grow your business. All
you have to do is follow our proven franchise system.
You can expect to receive:
- In-depth classroom and field training.
- Proprietary natural, organic-based fertilizers.
- On-site field representatives providing additional on-going training and
- Professionally created marketing and promotional materials.
- Regional and National Owners Meetings where updates and new ideas are
introduced while networking with other successful franchise owners.
- National buying programs.
- Technical expertise with over 125 years of lawn care experience.
Please note: The Franchise Guide may or may not represent NaturaLawn of America franchise. By clicking the "Submit" button you acknowledge that your local Franchise Consultant may or may not represent NaturaLawn of America franchise. You will be contacted by an experienced Franchise Consultant that will discuss which franchise is right for you.