Franchises Buying Guide
What We Do
Franchise Industry Directory
Businesses For Sale
0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Learn About Restyle Franchises
The Restyle concept first started back in July of 1992 when the founder
opened her first consignment store named Amelia’s Attic. Under her operation,
Amelia’s Attic grew into a thriving and successful consignment store in the
warehouse district of Waco, TX. In the spring of 2005, the founder decided to
take the success experienced with Amelia’s Attic and formulate that for other
people wanting to own their own consignment store.
Thus, Restyle Was Born
Our goal and passion is to help those potential franchisees establish and
maintain Restyle stores that set a standard in the consignment industry. Restyle
provides customers a fun, friendly, organized place to shop and save. With
hundreds of new items arriving weekly and an inventory that changes daily,
customers can find fantastic, current name brands at prices that really are
Consignors are given an easy and convenient way to turn their overflowing
closets into cash and that’s always in style. Whether you’re a consignor,
customer, or both, we truly desire that your Restyle experience is enjoyable,
relaxing, and fulfilling.
- Great one of a kind selection...where else can you find so many styles and
labels in one place?
- Inventory that changes daily!
- Over 500 items consigned every week!
- Making money has never been so easy!
- Name brand clothes up to 75% and more off retail!
- Friendly, fun, organized and inviting shopping atmosphere.
- Minimal investment
- No inventory costs
- Low financial risk
- Successful in all economic environments
- Ownership in a multi-billion dollar industry
- Women love a bargain
What We Do For You
- Site selection assistance
- Store design and layout aid
- Intensive training - 3 days at headquarters and 2 days at franchisee
- Ongoing support - detailed operations manual, toll-free phone line,
internet (email questions, etc)
- Marketing support - ad slicks and branding promotions
Restyle is currently looking for qualified candidates to own franchises in all
areas of North America. Learn more about a possible franchise opportunity in
Please note: The Franchise Guide may or may not represent Restyle franchise. By clicking the "Submit" button you acknowledge that your local Franchise Consultant may or may not represent Restyle franchise. You will be contacted by an experienced Franchise Consultant that will discuss which franchise is right for you.