Franchises Buying Guide
What We Do
Franchise Industry Directory
Businesses For Sale
0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Learn About Stretch-n-Grow Franchises
Stretch-n-Grow is a comprehensive fitness program for kids. We
are committed to helping educators and parents establish a foundation of
exercise and proper nutrition at an early age. The Stretch-n-Grow
program teaches children the fundamentals of a healthy lifestyle. With weekly
emphasis on exercise and good food choices, our extensive curriculum covers
virtually every wellness issue...self-esteem, safety, hygiene, and environmental
issues are just a few examples of our discussion topics. Classes are taught at
child care centers by Stretch-n-Grow coaches who make exercising,
"EXERciting!!" The program was conceived in January of 1992 by Jill and Bob
Manly. Their plan was to conduct classes on a local level only. Response by
children, parents, and child care providers was indeed exciting. Galveston,
Texas, their home at the time, provided a limited market base of approximately
30 child care facilities. By September, classes were being conducted in eleven
of those schools, with an average class size of seventeen children, providing a
gross income of approximately $750 per week. Since then, over forty-thousand
children across the United States and Canada have participated in the
Stretch-n-Grow Fitness Program!!
Excitement over what we were doing resulted in requests from several people in
other cities for more information. Their excitement and success prompted a trial
advertising program which launched the Stretch-n-Grow "Affiliate
Ownership Program." Within one year, our expansion reached into twenty- five
major U.S. markets; and in June 1993, we became an "international influence" as
we entered the Canadian market.
As a business opportunity, Stretch-n-Grow offers a turnkey
operation with proven results. If you want to have fun, work with kids, and stay
fit, you'll want to Stretch-n-Grow with us. We provide training at
our headquarters in Florida, marketing assistance, an extensive curriculum, and
on-going support. As a Stretch-n-Grow affiliate, you'll have the
opportunity to build an excellent full-time income with flexible part-time
effort. Ownership offers adequate structure for a first-time entrepreneur to get
started, as well as a business that encourages you to use your own creativity
and participate in helping children live better lives. A commitment to fitness
and a love of children is all you need to Stretch-n-Grow.
- A specially designed fitness program for pre-school children.
- Forty-five minute classes taught once per week by you or your part-time
- A fully developed curriculum endorsed by fitness and child development
- Covers topics such as exercise, sportsmanship, safety, nutrition and
- Your revenue is derived from the children's enrollment fees.
- A low investment with extremely low overhead.
- A home-based business that can be managed full-time or part-time.
- Allows for tremendous growth potential.
- Do you love working with children?
- Do you believe in the importance of children's health and fitness?
- Are you enthusiastic, organized, and creative?
- Are you motivated to develop and manage your own business?
- Do you want to own a business that can really make a difference?
What We Offer
- A Proven business concept and "turn-key" operation.
- Exclusive territory of 50 child care centers.
- Intensive 3-day training in Seminole (Tampa Bay), FL (or on-site).
- Comprehensive training and promotional materials.
- Monthly newsletter and program updates.
- Unlimited access to a 1-800 # "help line."
- Access to other Stretch-n-Grow Affiliates nationwide
Please note: The Franchise Guide may or may not represent Stretch-n-Grow franchise. By clicking the "Submit" button you acknowledge that your local Franchise Consultant may or may not represent Stretch-n-Grow franchise. You will be contacted by an experienced Franchise Consultant that will discuss which franchise is right for you.