Franchises Buying Guide
What We Do
Franchise Industry Directory
Businesses For Sale
0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Learn About V's Barbershop Franchises
It’s a Guy Thing
V’s Barbershop is an authentic, old-time barbershop offering traditional
barbering services in an upscale and uniquely masculine environment. Haircuts,
old-fashioned straight-edge shaves, facials, and complimentary shoe shines. Our
concept is simple: a real barbershop for real men.
“Consider an afternoon at V’s…Welcome to the new American barbershop—still a
place to get your mop chopped and jaw about sports, but updated with higher-end
services and all the comforts of a great sports bar or an exclusive men’s club.”
- Men’s Journal
Remember the old-time barbershop where Dad took you when you were a kid? By now
most of them have vanished. We’ve had thousands of guys tell us the same thing:
“Until V’s, there were no good choices.” We’ve created a concept and an
environment that men enjoy.
From the real barber chairs to the hot lather old-fashioned shave and the
relaxing massage you enjoy before you leave, V’s has brought back the best of
the old and set a new standard for men’s barbershops.
Your customers will love the classic, old-time feel of their neighborhood
barbershop. You’ll love that growing your own business really means hanging out
with the guys. And you don’t have to be a barber!
A man who has never had a professional barbershop shave simply doesn’t
know what a close shave truly means. The traditional hot towel, face lathering,
straight razor shave is to a gentleman what a good facial is to a woman—a
relaxing skin-pampering treatment. The newest place for an uptown guy to get a
good shave ..is downtown at V’s Barbershop…It is the perfect alternative for the
guy who is tired of the swivel chairs, feminine chit-chat and the
$30-cut-plus-tip involved at most beauty salons.”
- Item Magazine
- Recession resistant industry
- Continuous growth – No matter what the economy looks like, hair keeps
- Consistent cash flow – On average guys get a haircut every 4 weeks. It’s
- No waste – Unlike a restaurant franchise, nothing spoils.
- Underserved market – Guys currently have no good choices for hair care.
There are approximately 110 million men in the U.S. and they all need a
- Unconsolidated Industry – Our competitors are largely made up of “mom and
pop” shops and low quality, low experience “chop shops”.
- Fully Developed Concept – We’ve got a proven system for maximizing sales
and streamlining operations.
- Best of Class – V’s has been very successful in attracting and retaining
the best barber talent in the industry. We provide that same support to you.
- Training – You’ll receive a week of on-site training plus 3 separate
step-by-step manuals on how to open and operate your shop.
- A Team of Experts – The V’s management team have a combined 50 years
experience in the barbering industry and another 40 years experience in
business management and consulting. We’re here to help you.
- It’s a Barbershop! A business investment has never before been this fun.
Facts & Figures
- Franchise fee - $25,000
- Royalty fee – 5%
- Advertising fee – 3%
- Term – 10 years with an option to renew
- Territory – right of first refusal within 3 miles or a population of
The V’s Buzz
Newspapers, magazines and television networks are already reporting on the
success of V’s Barbershop. The end result is powerful brand recognition that
delivers dynamic results for our franchisees. V’s has been featured in Men’s
Journal, A&E Television Network, Sunset Magazine, Foothills Magazine, Scottsdale
Magazine, KTVK Channel 3, KPHO-TV (CBS) , KSAZ-TV (Fox), Where Magazine,
Launchpad Magazine, Item Magazine, Phoenix Bride & Groom, Arrowhead Life and
Please note: The Franchise Guide may or may not represent V's Barbershop franchise. By clicking the "Submit" button you acknowledge that your local Franchise Consultant may or may not represent V's Barbershop franchise. You will be contacted by an experienced Franchise Consultant that will discuss which franchise is right for you.