Franchises Buying Guide
What We Do
Franchise Industry Directory
Businesses For Sale
0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Learn About YoungBiz Franchises
YoungBiz is an educational training company that specializes in financial
literacy and entrepreneurship education. Our mission is to empower young people
with financial, business, and entrepreneurial skills through innovative
education and real-world experience.
To accomplish this mission, we develop and deliver courses and workshops for
youths, ages 8 - 19, train teachers and youth leaders, publish curricula, and
offer a catalog of top financial and entrepreneurship education resources for
As a YoungBiz franchisee, you will be partnering with top experts in the
world to provide quality financial literacy and entrepreneurship education to
young people in the USA.
Eight great reasons to invest in YoungBiz
- Expertise: YoungBiz management has over 75 years of combined
experience in the financial literacy and entrepreneurship education industry.
Franchisees are taught proprietary methods and training techniques that have
been developed and tested for over 19 years by two of the world’s top experts
in financial literacy and entrepreneurship education.
- Outstanding Products: YoungBiz products and services are uniquely
designed to engage students in learning activities that are exciting,
satisfying, and relevant to the real world. Our proprietary products have
proven track records of success with youths in the US as well as the UK,
Spain, South Korea, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Barbados, Puerto Rico, and
- Training and Support: YoungBiz franchisees receive at least two
weeks of initial training to launch their new YoungBiz territories. Ongoing
sales, business development, and operational support are provided as well.
Trainers hired by each franchisee also receive hands-on training from YoungBiz
master trainers until they achieve certification.
- Exclusive Territory: All YoungBiz franchisees receive an exclusive
and protected territory in which to operate. We also offer territories of
varying sizes, including territories that are aligned with boundaries for
particular cities, counties, and states.
- Lower than Average Investment: The minimum start-up cost for a
YoungBiz territory is $5,000-$35,000. Most successful franchisees reinvest all
revenues back into the business during the first year.
- National Network: YoungBiz franchisees are in business for
themselves, but not by themselves. You will be part of a national campaign to
promote YoungBiz products and build the YoungBiz brand.
- Technology: YoungBiz provides IT experts to develop and maintain
company databases, websites, and the online catalog. We also provide marketing
materials in electronic format as well as print.
- Product Development: YoungBiz is continually researching and
developing new curricula and youth programs. The company is releasing four new
programs in 2006, greatly expanding the potential revenue streams for
As a YoungBiz franchisee you will:
- Have access to the latest curricula, teaching techniques, and resource
materials available in our industry
- Receive full business development training, marketing tools, guidelines,
and operational systems for running your business
- Receive a complete franchise operations manual
- Undertake training modules and attend regular franchise meetings
- Have access to fully-trained and certified YoungBiz trainers
- Enjoy the benefits of collective marketing and advertising campaigns
Please note: The Franchise Guide may or may not represent YoungBiz franchise. By clicking the "Submit" button you acknowledge that your local Franchise Consultant may or may not represent YoungBiz franchise. You will be contacted by an experienced Franchise Consultant that will discuss which franchise is right for you.