Franchises Buying Guide
What We Do
Franchise Industry Directory
Businesses For Sale
0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Learn About Always Best Care Senior Services Franchises
Always Best Care Senior Services has been in business since 1996 and has become
the Premier National In-Home Care and Assisted Living Placement Services Company
in the United States. We have strategically placed ourselves to maximize the
opportunities available in the booming Senior Care Market. Currently the United
States has over 36 million seniors. 84% of the seniors will be living at home;
one half of them will need some level of assistance to stay in their homes. As
we see it, that’s 5 million opportunities to build relationships helping others!
The Philosophy That Drives Our Success
Michael Newman, the founder of ABC instilled in his staff that at its heart, a
successful business is nothing more than successful relationships, at every
level, in all directions. This philosophy still holds true today. Caring
relationships are the foundation of our work-a sincere concern for the
betterment of life that goes beyond just doing what is required but doing the
most we can for the seniors entrusted to our care and you, our strategic
business partners. This has been our core belief for more than a decade.
Always Best Care Senior Services invites you to learn more about this
opportunity to become partners with us, and to share in our success - always!
Just A Few Reasons To Become Part Of The Always Best Care Team
- Experience - Our team has more then 50 years of combined health
- Exclusive Territory - You will be the only ABC franchise in your
- Training and Support - Our commitment to training does not end when
you graduate from our franchise certification program. ABC provides you with
training manuals, "Care Knowledge Courses"... Additionally one of our seasoned
specialists is available at all times via phone or internet.
- Turnkey Business Approach - Everything you need to succeed is
- Territory Analysis - At discovery day you will receive a territory
analysis at no charge
- Leads exclusively for you - ABC advertises a variety of ways to
generate leads just for you
- Sales and Marketing - We have the most innovative promotional
pieces in the industry. Our staff will work with you to create a customized
marketing program designed to make your phone ring and get your business
- Web Site - As part of your initial fee, we create a web-site
exclusively for you
- Strategic Business Partners - At ABC we treat our Franchisees as
business partners, and as such we value your input and listen to what you have
to say. We are committed to giving you every possible competitive advantage.
- Two Proven Revenue Streams - No other franchise offers two revenue
streams geared toward the senior market that come from the same referral
source. In other words whether a senior needs In-Home Care or Assisted Living
Placement it doesn’t matter, either way you get the business. This is an
amazing approach to doing business and is one we have been successful with for
over 10 years.
What is Non-Medical In-Home Care and Assisted Living Placement Services?
- Non-Medical In-Home Care Services - Specializes in helping seniors
who wish to remain in the comfort of their home, but need assistance. ABC
provides this service through well- trained care provider staff and a support
- Assisted Living Placement Services – Specializes in helping seniors
who are unable to live in their own home transition into an assisted living
facility. Assisted Living Placement Services is unique to the franchise world.
The profit margin in this proprietary service is huge, and will give you that
extra earning power that the competition does not have.
Best of all, both revenue streams come from the same source- hospitals,
skilled nursing homes, home health, senior centers...
- The fastest growing segment of our population is over age 65. In 2002,
states reported more then 36,000 licensed assisted living facilities caring
for more then 900,000 seniors.
- By 2020 it is expected that more then 13 million seniors will require
assistance with the daily activities of living.
- National Private Duty Association
- National Association of Government Contractors
- California Home Health Consortium
- Community Residential Care Association
- Case Management Society of America
- Canadian Franchise Association
- International Franchise Association
- Older Adult Collaborative
Please note: The Franchise Guide may or may not represent Always Best Care Senior Services franchise. By clicking the "Submit" button you acknowledge that your local Franchise Consultant may or may not represent Always Best Care Senior Services franchise. You will be contacted by an experienced Franchise Consultant that will discuss which franchise is right for you.