Franchises Buying Guide
What We Do
Franchise Industry Directory
Businesses For Sale
0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Learn About Armstrong McCall Franchises
Limited Opportunities Available
Armstrong McCall seeks a limited number of highly qualified individuals to
become multi-unit franchise owner/operators in select areas of the country.
Armstrong McCall owners work on the business by direct involvement in this
recession-resistant industry of professional salon distribution.
We have Armstrong McCall franchises available now in Alabama�s Tennessee Valley.
We are currently focusing our expansion in the Tennessee Valley with plans for
further territory development on the horizon.
Outlined below are some of the minimum requirements necessary for consideration
- Minimum of $75,000 of liquid assets
- Experience with personnel and inventory management
- Prior experience in the salon industry not required
Unlike many franchises, Armstrong McCall collects no royalties from its
franchisees, and its one-time franchise fee is due three (3) years from the
commencement of the franchise relationship unless the franchise is sold or
transferred prior to such date, at which time the franchise fee then becomes
As a full-service beauty supply distributorship, Armstrong McCall sells only to
licensed professionals in the salon and spa industry, not to the general public.
Daily interaction with salon professionals gives Armstrong McCall an advantage
in reacting quickly to changing trends in our industry and building on our
quality salon relationships.
- Over 170 franchise stores through Sun Belt of the US and Mexico
- Over 350 sales people serving over 45,000 salons
- Indirectly owned by Beauty Systems Group, Inc., an affiliate of Sally
- Part of the largest professional salon distributor in the nation
- Member of International Franchise Association
- Listed on the SBA Franchise Registry
- Founded in 1939, Corpus Christi, Texas
- Headquartered in Austin, Texas
Please note: The Franchise Guide may or may not represent Armstrong McCall franchise. By clicking the "Submit" button you acknowledge that your local Franchise Consultant may or may not represent Armstrong McCall franchise. You will be contacted by an experienced Franchise Consultant that will discuss which franchise is right for you.