Bark Busters Dog Training Franchise Information:
Imagine being taught the secrets to train a dog in only two hours, to change
completely its behavior, and to provide a previously stressed household with
We Believe Happy Dogs = Happy Families
Bark Busters is a tremendous opportunity for you to make a difference in your
own life and in the lives of dogs and people everywhere. It is extremely
important to us that everyone involved in this business has similar goals and a
drive for success.
We are looking for special individuals who:
- are passionate about business and dogs
- desire an entrepreneurial lifestyle
- have great people and communication skills
- are self-motivated, enthusiastic and yet have patience for training
- will collaborate and work with Home Office on marketing and operations
- possess strong sales skills
If you believe yourself to be a match for the Bark Busters system, then read
on. A Bark Busters behavioral therapist, you will face each day with new and
exciting challenges. You will work with a variety of clients, network with
veterinarians, other pet industry business owners and, of course, our canine
We are confident that through your dedication and determination, owning a Bark
Busters business will be one of the most rewarding ventures of your life.
Advantages to the Bark Busters Franchise
- Bark Busters is a well-established and respected franchise system.
- Our system is an innovative, holistic and unique training service for dogs
and their owner families with a behavioral modification service for problem
- Bark Busters has trained in excess of 300,000 dogs worldwide.
- Bark Busters offers a professional service to dog owners who require a
quick, personalized, trouble-free and effective solution to their issues.
- Bark Busters' dog training is non-harsh and effective and has the unique
ability to change a dog's unwanted behavior in a two to two and a half hour
- Training is completed in the comfort and convenience of the client's home,
where you confer with the client, assess the situation and associated issues.
Then, dog and owners are taken through a reprogramming session.
- As a Bark Busters behavioral therapist, you teach owners how to rectify
issues that may frustrate neighbors, county/dog control departments and
friends. This includes explaining dog psychology to the owners as it applies
specifically to their dog.
- We offer a "Life of the Dog Guarantee," returning free of charge, if
- Bark Busters enjoys strong support from various animal shelters, pounds
and other pet-related businesses throughout the world. In fact, we are often
the behaviorists and trainers the veterinarians prefer.
- Tap into the pet industry, a 36 billion dollar market!
- The market for Bark Busters is enormous. Experience has shown that once a
franchise is established in a local area, the word spreads quickly about the
effectiveness of the services.
About Bark Busters
Bark Busters was founded in 1989 by Sylvia and Danny Wilson in Wollongong,
Australia, 50 miles south of Sydney.
The Wilson's have extensive experience in obedience training and the behavioral
science of dogs. Both have published several books, produced videos and have
made numerous appearances on Australian national television, radio and in the
With an overwhelming response to the Bark Busters training system, the company
was able to award all Colorado franchises in just 1 1/2 years. Currently, Bark
Busters has now expanded into over 38 states with 180+ franchises and over 280
franchises across 8 countries including Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom,
Japan, Taiwan, Israel, Canada, and here in the United States. Growth is planned
across the entire USA within the next 5 years.
Awards and Recognition
In 2002, Bark Busters won the AusIndustry Business of the Year Award, the
Australian Post Management and Development Award, and the Small Business of the
Additionally, in 1998 Sylvia Wilson won the Telstra, Ernst & Young Entrepreneur
of the Year Award, and in 1999 she was inducted into the Australian Business
Women's Hall of Fame. Also that year, the Wilsons won the NSW Ansett Australia
Business Owners Award.
In 2006, Bark Busters USA has been ranked in the Entrepreneur Magazine as #115
of the top 500 franchises, #27 of the top 101 home-based franchises, #86 of the
top global American franchises, and #46 of the top 100 fastest-growing