Franchises Buying Guide
What We Do
Franchise Industry Directory
Businesses For Sale
0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Learn About Choice Hotels International Franchises
Why hotel franchising?
Hotel franchising is an excellent franchise opportunity and a powerful
investment in your future for four reasons:
- Lodging is a large and profitable industry in a growth cycle.
Revenue and profits are growing steadily, almost doubling since the early
90�s. In 2005, revenue was $122.7 billion, with a 38.8% gross operating
- Hotels are a real estate-based, potential wealth-building asset. Hotel
franchisees typically own and build equity in tangible real estate. This can
provide significant resources to create a legacy for you and your family.
- Hotel franchisors deliver business. Reservations systems, sales forces
and national marketing programs help send customers right to your door. No
other type of franchise offers this kind of direct business. In 2005, our
reservation system sent $1.7 billion in business to our franchisees.
- Hotels are a community asset. Since hotels create a lot of jobs, they
are a great way to invest in your community.
There are a lot of franchise opportunities to pick from, and a great many
benefits to franchising:
- Accessibility of financing
- Easier start up
- Existing operating system
- Business assistance
- Established customer base
- Use of nationally recognized name
- National marketing
- Access to discounted vendor relationships
But, franchising is not a guarantee of success. It can be time consuming,
capital intensive, and requires a willingness to adhere to established policies
and procedures. These are important questions to ask yourself before purchasing
- Will you enjoy the franchise? (Do you like the industry, its customers
and the kind of work required of you in this field?)
- Do you have family support?
- Are you willing to completely follow the franchise system?
- Do you enjoy working with people?
- Have you given thought to the investment?
- Have you carefully studied the legal documents?
- Does the franchise you are considering have a successful track record?
- Do you like the franchisor�s staff?
- Have you spoken with current franchisees?
- Will you feel proud being identified with both the industry and the
Contact us to explore franchising our hotel brands including:
- Comfort Inn and Comfort Inn by Journey's End (formerly Journey's End
- Comfort Suites
- Quality Inn/Quality Suites
- Clarion Hotels/Clarion Collection
- Sleep Inn/Sleep Inn and Suites
- Rodeway Inn
- Econo Lodge
- MainStay Suites
- Suburban Extended Stay Hotel
- Cambria Suites
Please note: The Franchise Guide may or may not represent Choice Hotels International franchise. By clicking the "Submit" button you acknowledge that your local Franchise Consultant may or may not represent Choice Hotels International franchise. You will be contacted by an experienced Franchise Consultant that will discuss which franchise is right for you.