Franchises Buying Guide
What We Do
Franchise Industry Directory
Businesses For Sale
0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Learn About Clutterbusters Franchises
Professional organizing is the process of helping clients evaluate and
efficiently arrange their possessions and storage in order to maximize the
utility of an organized area. As a Clutterbusters!! Partner, you
will oversee a team of professionally trained organizers who will provide your
clients with more space, reduced clutter, and an organized, attractive, and
better functioning home or office.
How We Do It
Working hand-in-hand with the client, many years of accumulated clutter are
wiped away in hours. Systems are implemented and products are introduced so the
client can keep their space organized. When finished, Clutterbusters!!
clients feel delighted, excited, re-energized and renewed. Simply put, our
clients are not merely "satisfied"-- they are absolutely thrilled!
As a Clutterbusters!! Partner, you'll become part of a
professionally-developed and proven system, including:
- One week's training at our Maryland headquarters location
- An appointment-booking and organizer recruitment website and national
toll-free call center
- Custom designed software for scheduling, billing, payroll, and client
- Franchise program and manuals developed with the iFranchise Group, the
leading name in franchise consulting
- Low cost of entry, including a home-based option
- Protected, exclusive territories
- No prior experience necessary: You are not required to perform the
- Minimal equipment and capital investment needed to start
- Use of Clutterbusters!! trademarks, logos, and our highly
recognizable name, and most importantly,
- The support of an experienced team to back you up at every step!
High-Visibility, Growth and Opportunity
- NAPO (the National Association of Professional Organizers) reports its
membership increased by over 41% in 2005.
- Popular shows like Clean Sweep, Mission: Organization, Clean House,
Life Laundry, and NeatTV have greatly increased public awareness of
- As the first franchise in this field, you can leverage the training,
resources, and support you'll receive to become the primary professional
organization provider in your territory.
Now's the Time to Act!
If you're considering starting a unique, low-cost business in a high-growth
field, while providing a valued and appreciated service, don't let this
opportunity pass�Let's talk!
Please note: The Franchise Guide may or may not represent Clutterbusters franchise. By clicking the "Submit" button you acknowledge that your local Franchise Consultant may or may not represent Clutterbusters franchise. You will be contacted by an experienced Franchise Consultant that will discuss which franchise is right for you.