Franchises Buying Guide
What We Do
Franchise Industry Directory
Businesses For Sale
0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Learn About Cruise Holidays Franchises
130 Stores. 2 Countries...
One Standard of Excellence.
With 130 stores, Cruise HolidaysSM is the oldest and largest
cruise-specialty and land tour retail franchise in North America. It is our
carefully crafted standards and brand positioning that set Cruise Holidays apart
from the competition. If you are interested in the excitement and allure of the
cruise industry, Cruise Holidays has the expertise to help you achieve your
Founded in 1984, Cruise Holidays is now part of Carlson, one of the world�s
largest privately held companies with over $26 billion of system-wide sales and
a leader in travel, hospitality, marketing, and franchising. Its global
expertise is derived from a diverse portfolio of international brands that
include Regent International Hotels, Regent Seven Seas Cruises, Radisson
Hotels & Resorts, T.G.I.Friday�s, and more!
We know the relationship between a franchisor and franchisee is critical to
long-term success. Thus, we are looking for people who are high achievers. These
individuals appreciate how working with our franchised systems and support team
will take their career to the next level.
Qualified candidates have:
- A net worth of $250,000; liquidity of $150,000 � of which $30,000 needs to
- A passion for traveling and/or cruising
- Strong communication and business skills
- A desire to help people plan and experience their dream vacations
- The drive to build a specialty retail business based on customer loyalty
- A motivation to operate a great lifestyle business
Cruise Holidays. Support. Service.
Cruising offers a vacation experience like no other. With the highest level of
customer satisfaction and repeat business, it is the fastest growing segment of
leisure travel. Fueled by the baby boomer generation, the future for the cruise
industry is extremely positive as more people discover the charm of cruising.
- Over 11 million people enjoyed a cruise vacation in 2005*
- Worldwide passenger demand is projected to grow by 57% through 2010 to
over 17 million cruisers**
- To meet the demand a total of 29 new ships are scheduled to be built by
the end of 2010*
- Over 80% of first time cruisers will cruise again*
Please note: The Franchise Guide may or may not represent Cruise Holidays franchise. By clicking the "Submit" button you acknowledge that your local Franchise Consultant may or may not represent Cruise Holidays franchise. You will be contacted by an experienced Franchise Consultant that will discuss which franchise is right for you.