Franchises Buying Guide
What We Do
Franchise Industry Directory
Businesses For Sale
0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Learn About Educational Outfitters Franchises
Educational Outfitters - America's leading provider of school uniforms,
dress code apparel, corporate logo wear, and logo fundraising programs.
Jamey Elrod, a stay-at-home Mom from Chattanooga TN, started Educational
Outfitters. She was frustrated with the lack of good service and lack of good
retailers offering school uniforms. From her humble beginnings in her garage
back in 1998, Educational Outfitters has grown to over 25 locations across the
country to be the #1 school uniform retailer in a $1 billion industry.
In fact, Educational Outfitters is America's one and only school uniform
franchise. The highly lucrative school uniform and school apparel business
serves as the core business for EO owners, but our menu of products and services
doesn't stop there. We offer additional revenue programs like on-site
embroidery, screen printing, alterations, and promotional products. The demand
for these services continues to grow, and Educational Outfitters is
well-positioned to be the brand leader in this untapped and under-served
Educational Outfitters created and offers an additional profit center to serve
the needs for the exploding corporate logo wear sector. CustomLogo Outfitters
was a natural off-shoot servicing the business and corporate apparel market.
It's almost like getting two franchises for the price of one. You will be able
to draw upon our industry knowledge, preferred discounted pricing programs,
experienced support staff, and unique systems to create an enjoyable business
and desirable lifestyle for both you and your family.
- Received TOP 50 Franchisee Satisfaction Award by Franchise Business Review
- Ranked 108th Fastest Growing Private Company by Inc. Magazine
- One-of-a Kind franchise with very little competition
- Territories are very large to provide growth opportunities for owners
- Demand is growing with over 15 million students in dress code
- High repeat customer base as kids outgrow their uniforms every year
- Hands-on support and training from the Founders that know the biz
- Attractive retail hours, flexible schedule, family-friendly business
- Low employees, low stress, inventory that doesn't spoil or gets eaten
- Fun and Community-based business with multiple profit centers
Educational Outfitters prefers franchise owners that have good communications
skills, solid business background, high ethical and professional standards. They
should enjoy meeting people and enjoy B2B sales and marketing.
If this is the right time for you, Educational Outfitters could be the right
opportunity for you.
Please note: The Franchise Guide may or may not represent Educational Outfitters franchise. By clicking the "Submit" button you acknowledge that your local Franchise Consultant may or may not represent Educational Outfitters franchise. You will be contacted by an experienced Franchise Consultant that will discuss which franchise is right for you.