Franchises Buying Guide
What We Do
Franchise Industry Directory
Businesses For Sale
0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Learn About Fish Window Cleaning Franchises
After being in the savings and loan arena since receiving his BS in Business
Administration from the University of Missouri, Mike Merrick walked through a
brand new "window" of opportunity and founded Fish Window Cleaning in January,
1978. He believes in giving the customers quality window cleaning, fair
competitive prices and friendly, courteous service. His hands-on management
style allows him to know what the customer wants. Mike will still pick up a mop
and squeegee if that's what it takes to make a customer happy.
The Fish Window Cleaning Franchise is backed by 27 years of experience.
Fish Window Cleaning provides service to both commercial and residential
clients. We specialize in ground-level storefronts, 1, 2, and 3 story office
buildings, restaurants, banks, churches, schools, and homes. We have been
featured in Entrepreneur's Top 500 since our first year franchising.
Why Fish Window Cleaning?
- In Business Since 1978
- High Frequency Repeat Business
- Plan-able Growth
- Low Start-up Cost
- High Profit Margin
- Growing Demand
- No High-rises!
- Monday - Friday, daytime hours
- Proprietary Software - Profitable Routing & Scheduling
- Unparalleled Franchise Support
The Fish Window Cleaning Franchise Management School consists of two weeks of
comprehensive training in St. Louis, Missouri. Then we come to your city and
really make it happen. Our methods are proven to be effective. Training
- A thoroughly documented operations manual
- Grow It! Sales and Marketing
- Hands-on Fish Window Cleaning Techniques
- "Live-On-The-Street" Bidding, Sales, and Service
- Effective Marketing
- Scheduling and Routing for Efficiency
- How FWC Franchise Owners get 8% More Than The Competition
- Employee Management and Training
- Financial Planning and Management
- Customized "Fish II" Software Training
We can provide quality support because we have been cleaning windows since
1978. Examples of our ongoing support include:
- Toll Free "877" number
- Website - (online supplies, etc.)
- Personal web page for each franchisee
- Newsletter and Weekly eFax - The Fishing Report
- Discount buying privileges
- Our Sales Reps actually assist you in your territory during start-up
- National and Regional customer referrals and acquisitions
- Training Center for "Refresher Courses"
- Ongoing product development
- Annual and Regional Meetings
Please note: The Franchise Guide may or may not represent Fish Window Cleaning franchise. By clicking the "Submit" button you acknowledge that your local Franchise Consultant may or may not represent Fish Window Cleaning franchise. You will be contacted by an experienced Franchise Consultant that will discuss which franchise is right for you.