Franchises Buying Guide
What We Do
Franchise Industry Directory
Businesses For Sale
0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Learn About Fit For Her Franchises
Highest Quality Equipment
There is one major difference between Fit For Her and other similar
fitness franchises. It is the quality of our equipment. We offer real weight
lifting equipment that is easy to operate and easy on the body. No hydraulics
cylinders. Fit For Her offers a full range of cardio, strength and free weights.
All equipment is designed and built especially for Fit For Her by Pioneer
Strength Equipment. Our equipment is designed with the woman in mind. We know
women want real conditioning equipment that meets their individual workout
styles. You will find great equipment plus aerobics, workout room, tanning,
massage chairs, sauna and clean modern dressing rooms.
Why Buy A Franchise?
Thank you for taking the time to look at our Fit For Her 24/7 Exercise Facility
For Women. We offer a dynamic opportunity in a fast growing business with
significant potential. Now is a great time to take advantage of the growth in
the fitness industry, especially in the women's fitness and weight loss segment,
which is the fastest growing segment of the fitness industry.
The number of health clubs and gyms in the U.S. has increased consistently over
the past five years, up 39% from 13,097 businesses in 1997. This news follows
the announcement that consumer demand for health clubs remained strong in 2001,
growing by approximately 3% to 33.8 million U.S. members as of January of this
year. Clearly, Americans are still using their disposable income to attain their
fitness and weight goals - despite a rocky economy.
Facts about franchising
- 90% of franchise businesses are still operating after 10 years, but 82% of
independent businesses fail.
- Franchises contribute 40% of all sales in the United States, while
representing only 8% of all businesses.
- In 2001, franchise industry revenues were $12.2 billion.
Fit For Her Support
- We provide the most turnkey facility in the fitness industry. We literally
provide everything except the walls. All included in the base price, nothing
- We offer a computer aided drafting service to help with the planning and
modification of individual space requirements.
- We have supporting marketing material to help us advertise. We have
pre-recorded TV and radio ads, as well as ready to print graphics for flyers
and handout materials. We also will assist you in marketing ideas and
advertising design if a unique requirement is needed.
- We are not like,nor want to be like all the other guys that have jumped on
the Curves band wagon.
- We guide you through the entire process,from site location to grand
opening and beyond.
- Area development program available makes multiple locations a great value.
Advantages of Fit for Her!
- Equipment is first and foremost. Genuine strength equipment that's as good
if not better than any found in the mega health clubs.
- All the amenities of a health club yet in a quaint women's only
environment (average size of a Fit for Her is 4,000 sq. ft.).
- 24/7,we provide an Access control system that allows members 24/7
access,but only requires 2 part-time staff to manage.
- Our experience are as equipment manufactures since '82.
- We have provided turn-key facilities for 12 years.
- Our company knows the fitness industry from every level.
Please note: The Franchise Guide may or may not represent Fit For Her franchise. By clicking the "Submit" button you acknowledge that your local Franchise Consultant may or may not represent Fit For Her franchise. You will be contacted by an experienced Franchise Consultant that will discuss which franchise is right for you.