Franchises Buying Guide
What We Do
Franchise Industry Directory
Businesses For Sale
0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Learn About Guard-A-Kid Franchises
Who is Guard-A-Kid?
Guard-A-Kid was formed in 2003 in Miami, Florida. After months of research and
development, Guard-A-Kid unveiled its state-of-the-art Digital Child ID System
in 2004. This new system provides a complete identification and safety package
for children. According to law enforcement throughout the United States, a
parent's best assurance for the quick and safe recovery of a missing child is to
have a complete profile of the child on hand. Guard-A-Kid has developed a
simple yet comprehensive system that provides a complete identification for a
child within minutes.
Why Franchise With Guard-A-Kid?
Guard-A-Kid s the country's leading child ID service. Guard-A-Kid uses a
state-of-the-art FBI quality digital fingerprint scanner to capture the child's
fingerprint images. While others offer a single printed ID card, Guard-A-Kid
provides the parents with two wallet-size printed IDs, a large file-size ID, and
most importantly a CDROM that contains all of the child's information in a
digital format ready to be sent to law enforcement.
- Parents typically pay $15 for this service
- Direct cost to produce each child ID kit is about $4
- The cost of owning a Guard-A-Kid franchise is $19,900
- Your initial package includes enough kits to process the first 100 kids
The following items are included in your start-up kit:
- A state-of-art laptop PC
- Guard-A-Kid proprietary software
- An FBI quality digital fingerprint scanner
- A high resolution high speed digital camera
- An adjustable camera tripod
- A high speed color printer
- A high quality laminating machine
- A surge protected power supply
- All necessary cables and accessories
- Two 3' x 6' color banners
- Two retractable banner stands
- Two banner carrying case
- Two 2' x 3' color reminder banners/signs
- Two magnetic car signs
- A laptop carrying case with wheels and retractable handle
- A photography light kit
- A photography retractable light stand
- A blue photography backdrop
- A digital scale
- A carrying case with wheels
- Marketing material
- Enough kits to process the first 100 kids
- Three Guard-A-Kid logo polo shirts
- Paper shredder
- CD shredder
- Personalized business cards, letterheads, etc.
- Electric Stapler
- Date stamp with pad
- Daytime organizer folder with calendar
- Various office supplies
- Notebook PC with digital FBI quality fingerprint scanner
- High resolution, high speed printer
- High quality industrial laminating machine
- Complete photography setup, including light and backdrop
- Digital camera
- Carrying case
- Guard-A-Kid Hardware System
Why Wait Any Longer?
Guard-A-Kid Franchising Corp. is in the process of establishing a nationwide
network of franchisees (Child Safety Specialists) to provide this service
throughout the United States. Franchisees promote this program from their
home-based office to schools and daycares in their exclusive territory. Each
territory is assigned so that your potential market is about 100,000 kids.
The system is extremely easy to learn and is designed so that you cannot make
mistakes. No prior computer knowledge or special skills are required. It's
extremely easy, fun and rewarding.
Please note: The Franchise Guide may or may not represent Guard-A-Kid franchise. By clicking the "Submit" button you acknowledge that your local Franchise Consultant may or may not represent Guard-A-Kid franchise. You will be contacted by an experienced Franchise Consultant that will discuss which franchise is right for you.