Franchises Buying Guide
What We Do
Franchise Industry Directory
Businesses For Sale
0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Learn About Handyman Connection Franchises
Take Control Of Your L.I.F.E. With Handyman Connection
Handyman Connection is part of the high demand, high growth home improvement
services industry. Founded in 1990, Handyman Connection was created to address
the question that many homeowners still have today. Where can I find qualified,
reliable craftsman to do the small home repairs and small remodeling jobs in my
home that I don't have the time, tools, or talent to do myself? And today,
Handyman Connection continues to be the answer to that question for hundreds of
thousands of homeowners across the United States and Canada.
With the home repair and home improvement industry thriving, these numbers
suggest that the need for our services will not only be maintained, but continue
- More than 68% of Americans are homeowners
- The average home age is 32 years old
- Remodeling expenditures tripled between 1970 and 1980 - jumping another
250% the following decade
Plotting Your Next Career Move?
Handyman Connection continues to work with individuals trying to decide their
next career move. A Handyman Connection franchise may be the vehicle that helps
you meet your Lifestyle, Income, Financial and Equity goals. Owning a Handyman
Connection franchise not only gives you the satisfaction of running your own
business, but it's rewarding to know that you provide a valuable, trusted
service for your community.
When you become a Handyman Connection franchisee, you have access to training
and support developed to help you succeed with Handyman Connection's Tools for
We help get you up and running by providing:
- A franchise consultant
- Three weeks of training
- Proven, proprietary scheduling and management software
- A Marketing Tool Kit
- Recruitment materials, selection guides, assessment tools, and other
- Franchise Operating Manuals
We keep your business - and the franchise - growing with:
- Advanced training opportunities
- Customer retention programs
- Third party "Profit Mastery Program" and annual Benchmarking Study
- Franchise and Marketing Advisory Councils
- Special committees, meeting and convention opportunities
- Professionally produced marketing, advertising and public relations
- Established brand, logo, advertising and marketing guidelines
Becoming a Handyman Connection franchise partner may be the next step toward
helping you reach your L.I.F.E. goals.
Still interested? Learn how you can achieve the lifestyle you want when you
become a Handyman Connection franchise partner.
Please note: The Franchise Guide may or may not represent Handyman Connection franchise. By clicking the "Submit" button you acknowledge that your local Franchise Consultant may or may not represent Handyman Connection franchise. You will be contacted by an experienced Franchise Consultant that will discuss which franchise is right for you.