Franchises Buying Guide
What We Do
Franchise Industry Directory
Businesses For Sale
0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Learn About Lease One Franchises
Run your own business…
When you take advantage of the proprietary Lease One Success Formula featuring
- Hands-on, in-depth, all-expenses-paid professional training course
- Ongoing expert, comprehensive back-office transaction support, and
- Established financial-industry relationships
You'll have all the tools you need to become a professional Lease One
Broker-and earn the money you've always dreamed of. You deserve that six-figure
income, don't you?
Enjoy the Good Life.
Keep all the profits for yourself…
We'll teach you all the tools of the leasing trade. With Lease One in your
court, there's no need to be a financial whiz. (Don't worry: we've got that part
covered.) Here are a few of the advantages of the Lease One business
- Inexpensive. No inventory to purchase. No employees to pay. Zero royalties
or fees. One-time-only investment. Opportunities like this simply can't be
found for under US$70,000. So, don't miss the boat: get on board today!
- Profitable. 100% commission payout-immediately upon funding of each deal.
No waiting for your money. You determine how many points you want to make.
- Turn-key. Rely on our staff of financial experts and lease processors.
Just bring the deals to us, and Lease One will do the rest. (See next section
- Home-based business. Make money in the comfort of your own home.
- Residual earnings. Reap passive income, too: brokers receive 50% of the
profits on liquidation of equipment assets at lease termination!
Leave the Heavy Lifting to Us.
Benefit on every deal from our comprehensive, start-to-finish back-office
support and established funding relationships…
As a Lease One Broker, you're never on your own. Our staff of funding experts,
credit agents and lease processors goes to work ... for you ... on each and
every transaction. The Lease One organization is with you every step of the way
to make sure your deals happen. Hassle-free. Every time.
Here are just some of the rewards and services you get with Lease One's
unmatched, turn-key support infrastructure:
- Reference checks. Once you submit a lease application, Lease One
Headquarters performs all the necessary credit, bank and trade-reference
checks for you.
- Funding source identification. Lease One matches your client with the
appropriate funding source from our extensive network of lenders. There's zero
research or legwork for you to do: we've already got the connections to do
- Creative financing. When necessary, our leasing experts will structure
special financing programs for your clients to help you close the business.
- Clout. Lease One has the capacity to handle all your clients' leasing
requirements-whether they have "A", "B" or "C" credit.
Why Wait? Tap into the Fastest-Growing Opportunity in Finance Today Leasing
is a US$270-Billion-a-Year Business...
Commercial equipment leasing is the fastest-growing segment of the financial
sector, racking up over a quarter of a trillion dollars in revenue annually!
Yet a significant portion of the leasing market is still virtually untouched,
virgin territory. Why? Because the vast majority of leasing companies have
concentrated all their attention on the high end. By contrast, Lease One has
built its business catering to the needs of small and medium-sized firms seeking
leases valued at US$100,000 or less.
"Small businesses are key drivers of the U.S. economy," according to a top
executive at Bank of America.
And with the resources of Lease One at your disposal, you're limited only by
your desire to succeed!
Please note: The Franchise Guide may or may not represent Lease One franchise. By clicking the "Submit" button you acknowledge that your local Franchise Consultant may or may not represent Lease One franchise. You will be contacted by an experienced Franchise Consultant that will discuss which franchise is right for you.