10025 Governor Warfield Parkway, Suite 301
Columbia, MD 21044
MaggieMoo's International, LLC, franchisor of retail ice cream treateries,
offers a unique concept and a product offering that has been selected as the
"best ice cream in the market" in consumer surveys conducted by several local
newspapers and magazines. They are also the only national retail chain to win
five Blue Ribbon Awards from the National Ice Cream Retailer�s Association for
Vanilla, Vanilla Bean, Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, and Strawberry.
MaggieMoo's offers super premium ice cream, which is made fresh in their
Treateries each day. Forty-five ice cream flavors are available and rotated on a
regular basis, with 22 flavors on display at one time. Customers select their
ice cream flavor, which is then customized with their choice of "mix-ins" such
as candy, nuts, cookies, or fruit. Then, in full view of the customer, these
mix-ins are hand-folded into the ice cream on a frozen granite table, pushing
out any pockets of air, elevating the product's temperature to an optimum
consumption level and creating the finest and freshest product served in the
customer's choice of a waffle cone, cup, or sundae. Moolicious!
Their spokescow, Maggie, brings smiles to children of all ages. She celebrates
her award-winning ice cream in style, always decked out in her pink dress and
pearls. She is often seen around town buying a frozen coffee, making a charity
donation, or checking out books at the library!
In addition to a superior concept and product, MaggieMoo's offers its
franchisees unparalleled operations and marketing support, including:
- Site evaluation and selection support.
- Assistance in lease and other contract negotiations.
- The benefit of their prototype unit design and staff consultation during
construction of the unit.
- Assistance in planning your grand opening.
- On-site operations assistance prior to and during your store opening, and
on a regular basis thereafter.
With over 320 stores currently open or under development, MaggieMoo's is taking
the country by storm with a super premium product that's "So Fresh, It Moos!"
The franchise fee includes your enrollment in their comprehensive training
program (affectionately known as "Moo U") located at their company store in
Prospective franchisees must be motivated, high-energy individuals with a
minimum of $75,000 in liquid assets and a $250,000 net worth. Industry
experience is helpful, but not necessary.
- Our franchise fee is $30,000.
- Royalties are 6% of gross sales.
- Franchisees will contribute 2% of gross sales each year on system-wide and
1% on local marketing programs.
- Discounted franchise fees are available for multi-store developers and for
US Military veterans.
- Total start-up costs range between $243,800 and $335,500.