Why Matco? Solid Foundations
For 58 years, Matco has offered quality mechanic's tools and quality
business tools. Start with a solid foundation for your career. Join a
respected and growing provider of hand tools, diagnostics, and service
- Eight manufacturing facilities
- Two state-of-the-art Distribution Centers
- Staff of 400 to support our nationwide network of distributors
Become part of the Danaher group - A major force in the automotive tools
and equipment market.
- Publicly traded on the NYSE (DHR)
- Member of Dow Jones 500
- Fortune 500
Why Matco? Distributor Support
We've done the work for you! Matco offers a complete Business System:
- Premium Quality Products - "Market Innovators"
- End-user financing programs
- Field Management support
- 36 Franchisee Support Programs
Matco's ongoing training means you're in business for yourself - not by
Training for new Distributors begins with ten days of classroom training at
Matco Tools corporate in Stow, Ohio. Following completion of classroom
training, new Distributors are assigned a designated trainer or District
Manager as they begin to operate their new business. During on-truck
training, a course outline is followed to assure all topics are covered and
that required skill levels are reached.
Training is on-going. The investment of time and resources in training Matco
Distributors has proven to be a major contributor to the success of the
system and our gains in market share.
With the Right Tools You Can Do Anything!
Matco Distributor Business System (MDBS) is a proprietary package to:
- Track sales and manage inventory levels
- Make electronic order entries
- Maintain customer records
- Access business trend information
Why Matco? Customer Support
Matco's Service Department is on-call 16 hours a day.
- Tracking shipments and placing Special Orders
- Administering Warranty Claims
- Answering your business needs and questions
Our success goes hand-in-hand with yours.
Why Matco? Award Winning
- 101 Home-based Franchise #9 or better - March 2002, 2004 & 2005
- Automotive Tool Sales #2 - January 2002-2005
- 100 Top Franchises Ranked #35 or better - January 2002-2005
- 100 Fastest Growing Franchises ( #42) - March 2001
- 22nd Annual Franchise 500 (#23) - January 2001
- Top 200 Franchisee Satisfaction (#98) - March 2001
- Top 200 Franchise Report - October 2001 & 2002
What we don't have sets us apart from other franchise opportunities.
- No franchise fees or royalties
- No advertising fees
- No expensive real estate
Take control of your future and your business.
- A franchise with transferability
- Dynamic marketing programs
- Registered trademark