Franchises Buying Guide
What We Do
Franchise Industry Directory
Businesses For Sale
0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Learn About Navis Pack & Ship Centers Franchises
Discover a Business with Growth Potential. Discover Navis.
Why is Navis unique from other packing or shipping businesses?
Navis Pack &
Ship is a commercial custom packaging and shipping franchise that dominates a
niche with few competitors. We work with businesses to fulfill their ongoing
shipping needs. Navis specializes in difficult-to-ship items that are too big
for a mail and parcel center but too small for a moving truck. We ship
worldwide, and we�re experts in protecting large, fragile and valuable items.
Join an industry leader with a stellar reputation � Navis jobs are 99.8%
claims-free! Navis offers greater flexibility and growth potential than typical
mail and parcel or shipping businesses.
It�s easy to find customers because businesses NEED Navis!
As a Navis Pack & Ship, you will have the unique ability to help businesses with
virtually any shipping or packaging need. Unlike most other mail and parcel or
shipping franchises, Navis helps businesses with everything from packaging one
item to becoming their complete outsourced shipping department.
Businesses need Navis because they often lack the resources to pack and ship
themselves. Navis provides critical services that businesses can�t get from mail
and parcel centers, shipping or moving companies. Navis is vital in helping
businesses lower their overhead, reduce the risk of claims and returns and
improve customer satisfaction.
Who are Navis customers?
- Businesses that need shipping, receiving, storage, custom packing or
- Retailers of furniture, antiques, fine art, electronics and any large,
- Businesses handling lease returns of expensive equipment or moving
- Ecommerce auction sellers that need to ship large or awkward items
- Residential customers that need to ship items too large for mail and
parcel centers, but too small for moving companies
Exceptional ongoing support for franchisees
- Comprehensive training: Online and classroom training plus hands-on
experience in an actual Navis Pack & Ship.
- Assistance in site selection, build out, and hiring.
- Marketing support: A custom website and optional Internet marketing, as
well as traditional marketing support.
- Sales support: Weekly personalized coaching on sales, vertical markets,
and closing skills during the first year of business.
- National account leads: The corporate office generates leads for you.
- Operations support: Live Help Desk provides immediate answers to
- Field support available whenever necessary.
- Technology support: Our advanced proprietary technology quotes and tracks
jobs quickly and accurately and ensures the highest margin possible.
Franchise fast facts
- Proven track record: Over 25 years of success with an experienced
- International presence: Our network of over 70 franchisees in the US and
Canada continues to expand
- Flexible business hours: 8am � 5pm, Monday-Friday
- Space: 2,000 to 4,000 square foot commercial warehouse in a protected
- Owner operated; multi-units also available
- Employees: Typically two employees with growth potential for more
- Group health insurance available
Discover the flexibility of a franchise with no retail hours
Retail franchises are demanding. When the �OPEN� sign says 8am to 9pm, somebody
has to be there, even when business is slow. Navis Pack & Ship is a
business-to-business franchise that gives you more personal freedom. You�ll work
flexible hours and have more time to enjoy life. There are no storefronts and no
lines of waiting customers. You are in control of your schedule.
If you want a franchise that offers personal freedom, ongoing support and
a strong growth opportunity, then Discover Navis!
Please note: The Franchise Guide may or may not represent Navis Pack & Ship Centers franchise. By clicking the "Submit" button you acknowledge that your local Franchise Consultant may or may not represent Navis Pack & Ship Centers franchise. You will be contacted by an experienced Franchise Consultant that will discuss which franchise is right for you.