Franchises Buying Guide
What We Do
Franchise Industry Directory
Businesses For Sale
0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Learn About Nestle Toll House Cafe Franchises
Now seeking Area Reps / Multi-Unit Developers!
The Very Best! Desserts
Nestle Toll House Cafe by Chip is the only major, national dessert cafe that
features top-quality branded cookies, baked goods, coffee, ice cream and
smoothies. Nestle products offer strong brand recognition, consumer awareness,
and brand loyalty. Brands such as Toll House, Nescafe, Nesquik, Butterfinger,
Nestle Crunch, Edy�s, and Dreyers Ice cream are all part of the main menu.
Franchise opportunities are available in a variety of formats � Kiosk, In-line
and Street Cafes. Nestle Cafe was ranked #53 in Franchise Times 2004 Fast
Fifty-Five list of the fastest growing franchise concepts.
What do our Cafe owners have to say?
"This concept is great. I can look upon my customer's face and see sheer
amazement that they can actually purchase a Nestle Toll House Cookie. If you
think about it, I'm selling happiness".
- Jason P.-Houston, TX.
Why Nestle Toll House Cafe by Chip?
- Highly trained team members will assist you through every step of the
- Each franchisee is provided written site selection guidelines and
- A highly structured 10-day training program was developed to provide
Franchisees the tools they need to be successful.
- The Very Best! Support system in franchising.
- Brand recognition beyond any other.
What�s the franchising process?
- Application � visit the Nestle cafe website to complete a full
application or complete the Express Request Form below to receive a phone call
from our franchise sales department
- Review the UFOC � upon approval of your application, Nestle Toll
House Cafe will send you a copy of the company�s Uniform Franchise Offering
Circular (UFOC). This is a disclosure document that describes the franchise
system and our company. It also provides a complete listing of other franchise
owners and their contact information
- Do your Homework! � Call current operators and ask questions! This
is your time to ask any and all questions. Complete the Decision Day
questionnaire and fax back to the corporate office.
- Request Documents � Homework is complete and you feel ready to ask
for initial approval and receive documents. After approval, you will schedule
a Decision Day in Dallas.
- Decision Day � a four-hour meeting in Dallas, Texas. You will visit
a Cafe and meet with corporate executives from Operations, Marketing and Real
Estate. At the end of the day you may submit your executed documents to the
Executive Committee for final approval.
- Executive Committee � The Committee meets once a month and reviews
submitted documents for final approval by the committee at that time.
Please note: The Franchise Guide may or may not represent Nestle Toll House Cafe franchise. By clicking the "Submit" button you acknowledge that your local Franchise Consultant may or may not represent Nestle Toll House Cafe franchise. You will be contacted by an experienced Franchise Consultant that will discuss which franchise is right for you.