Franchises Buying Guide
What We Do
Franchise Industry Directory
Businesses For Sale
0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Learn About TRC Staffing Franchises
Welcome To The Ultimate Career Path: Your Own
At the forefront of the staffing services industry since 1980, TRC is in the
business of matching talent with opportunity. For us, it starts with the
thousands of skilled individuals we place in great jobs with our client
companies each year. But our talent search doesn't end there. Because it's also
our mission to offer passionate businesspeople the chance to become business
owners through the TRC franchise program.
That's where you come in.
We know that strong professionals like you represent the future of TRC. And
while industry experience is an advantage, you don't have to come from a career
in staffing services, or even have owned a business before to open the next TRC
office. If you thrive in the corporate arena, constantly seek new challenges,
and desire a level of success beyond what you can achieve working for others, a
TRC franchise could be your next dream job: Ownership.
With TRC, you're part of a larger team-and the best in the business.
Going TRC vs. Going It Alone
The truth is, a career in the ultra-competitive staffing services market is
tough. And the prospect of starting and running an independent staffing company
is an even tougher challenge yet.
That's where TRC comes in.
With annual sales approaching $200 million and a growing network of franchises
nationwide, TRC offers the financial backing and back office support needed to
help your operation thrive from day one. With the expertise and resources of a
respected industry leader behind you, you have less personally to risk-and the
ultimate reward of professional independence to gain.
No Initial Fees
Unlike our competitors, at TRC there is no up-front franchise fee.
However, we estimate you will invest between $100,000 and $150,000 in the
start-up of your TRC franchise.
So you can stay focused on the bigger picture, TRC offers franchise/license
support and resources unmatched in our industry:
- Over 25 years of proven success
- NO INITIAL FRANCHISE FEE
- Many major markets available
- Protected and exclusive territories
- 5 year contract with additional five renewal options of 5 years each
- Site selection assistance
- 100% processing of temporary associates payroll including invoicing and
collections of all customer invoices
- Filing of W2s and other related payroll reporting
- Professional human resources, accounting and IT technical support and
- Handling of risk management for temporary associates (workers'
compensation, liability and unemployment insurance)
- Computer hardware and software systems to run your business
- Benefits for temporaries including 401k, vacation, holidays and insurance.
- Comprehensive management, sales and operations manuals
- Continued onsite training for sales and operations by field support
- Initial comprehensive training program prior to opening
- Internet job postings
- Dedicated, professional and experienced field support staff provides
mentoring and strategic planning
TRC Franchise/License Award Process
- Franchise application, financial and credit review
- Review of TRC's Uniform Franchise Offering Circular (UFOC)
- Questions and answers and possible field visit
- Business plan and review
- Discovery day at TRC corporate headquarters in Atlanta, GA
- Signing of contracts
- Sight selection assistance
- Required pre-opening training
- Opening of office location
Why not franchise with the best in the business?
Please note: The Franchise Guide may or may not represent TRC Staffing franchise. By clicking the "Submit" button you acknowledge that your local Franchise Consultant may or may not represent TRC Staffing franchise. You will be contacted by an experienced Franchise Consultant that will discuss which franchise is right for you.