Franchises Buying Guide
What We Do
Franchise Industry Directory
Businesses For Sale
0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Learn About The Glove Lady Franchises
Drive In With the Glove Lady Safety Products Catalogue-on-Wheels, Drive
Out with Cash, and a Customer-for-Life!
Glove Lady takes specialty gloves and safety products out of a dull, boring
catalogue, and brings them to life in a brightly colored van. It’s a rolling
safety products store, hosted by YOU, with try-ons strictly permitted!
When you roll into town in the bright pink Glove Lady van, you’ll be a
welcome sight. Why? Because you’ll be the Mary Kay of safety products, a Sear’s
catalogue-on-wheels for work gloves, gear and goggles. It’s fun for you, fun and
super-convenient for your customers, but most important; a Glove Lady
franchise is HIGHLY PROFITABLE.
Make money from day one as a Glove Lady or a Glove Guy—our more
subdued package for male reps— and get in early on a “sure thing.”
Here’s why offering specialty gloves, safety apparel and accessories makes
dollars and sense:
1. It’s a Multi BILLION Dollar Market with UNLIMITED UPSIDE: According to
the latest statistics from the US Census Bureau, the safety glove and product
market is over 3 billion dollars strong—and growing.
2. It’s Recession-Proof: People will always need safety apparel and gear,
and demand is increasing due to long-term worker safety laws and regulations
newly in place. Glove Lady products are required in almost every industry.
3. The Market is Far From Saturated—It’s Underserved! Maybe you had a
friend who told you to invest in real estate before the boom, or a relative that
made a killing on eBay selling collectibles before every neighbor on the block
followed suit. Now those markets are saturated!
4. There is No “Eight Hundred Pound Gorilla” in the Glove and Safety
Products Market …And that’s good news! There is no Wal-Mart or Home
Depot-type superstore or mammoth J.C. Penney-sized catalog in the safety
products industry. And there’s been NO personalized service—until now! Another
Glove Lady first!
Why Glove Lady/Glove Guy?
- Glove Lady Has One of the Lowest Start-Up Costs in the Franchise Industry.
- The Glove Lady/Glove Guy Offers Necessary Items That Need Constant
- Get Started With Low Inventory.
- Our Founders Have a Track Record of Success in the Franchise Business
Glove Lady/Glove Guy franchise operators are empowered to succeed with:
- Comprehensive training at the Glove Lady Boot Camp
- A customized marketing plan for you and your territory
- A state-of-the-art electronic business management system
- A Personalized website enabled with ecommerce and inventory control
- Ongoing training sessions and customized business management solutions
- 24/7 toll-free ongoing telephone support
Making Sales with Glove Lady is as Simple as Just Showing Up!
Glove Lady is revolutionizing the way commercial specialty glove and safety
products are sold. There’s never been anything like it. And what’s more, you
don’t have to be an expert in gloves and safety products, or even an experienced
salesperson. Just like office supplies, businesses and individuals know exactly
what they need, so the products sell themselves.
If you’re looking for a business that has:
- Immediate cash flow
- Low start-up costs
- Low upfront inventory – we stock it for you
- High profit margins
- Protected territories
- Unlimited repeat business and referrals
- Flexible hours
- Total mobility
- No monthly retail lease or payroll commitments
then Glove Lady is for you!
We look forward to welcoming you to the Glove Lady family. Then the next time
someone asks “How’s your glove life?” you’ll say, “Darn good!”
Please note: The Franchise Guide may or may not represent The Glove Lady franchise. By clicking the "Submit" button you acknowledge that your local Franchise Consultant may or may not represent The Glove Lady franchise. You will be contacted by an experienced Franchise Consultant that will discuss which franchise is right for you.