Franchises Buying Guide
What We Do
Franchise Industry Directory
Businesses For Sale
0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Learn About The Senior's Choice Franchises
Here are 4 Things We Can Say that none of The Senior's Choice
competitors can say:
- All of our caregivers are Certified Companion Aides (CCA�). This gives
us a competitive marketing edge and helps us attract and retain the very
- We promote a proprietary Fall Prevention Program that is endorsed by the
National Safety Counsel that will get you into every door.
- We offer you a money back guarantee if you believe we did not deliver on
all our promises to you and regret not joining one of our competitors.
- We are not a franchise and for good reasons which you will soon learn.
Join us in one of the most emotionally rewarding businesses available today!
Be a part of one of the greatest growth industries in America by owning your own
senior care company. We built our reputation on training, supporting and
connecting our Members to clients and caregivers all around the country. What
sets us apart from all our franchise competitors and will give you a competitive
advantage are the following really important considerations:
- The Senior's Choice a national membership organization, not a
traditional franchise that means to you:
Royalty Free. You pay no royalties on your hard earned revenue that
penalizes your success. You pay just a flat monthly due that goes down after
the first year.
- No Long-Term Financial Commitment on your part. We are obligated to
perform services to you long-term, but your obligation to us is
month-to-month. We have to earn your business each and every month.
- Large Protected Territories. No small protected territories that box you
in and limit your expansion capability. We offer large non-compete areas
that give you more choices about where you operate.
It's Your Business. You're not just leasing our company for 10 years like
you are as a franchisee. You build your own company with your own identity
in association with us, drafting in our experience and benefiting from our
referral connections nationwide.
Learn more about why our membership model is superior to our franchise
counterparts and ask about our franchise money-back guarantee that promises to
make your decision very simple when selecting the company you partner with.
Let The Senior's Choice help you build a business serving seniors in your area.
Not only do we provide excellent training and resources to start your business,
we also provide outstanding support once your business is up and running.
If you choose to be in this business, your business will, in essence, do two
The first thing your business will do is recruit, hire and train caregivers
for the elderly.
- These people are generally women who are of middle age or older.
- They usually have raised their own family.
- Many times they have cared for their own parents or grandparents.
- Sometimes they have already worked as a professional caregiver in the
past, but many times they haven't.
- They are women who have "an empty nest" and are looking for something to
do to help others and the community.
If they can be paid to do it, they're ecstatic. I bet you know someone right
now that fits this description.
You will follow the system we've created for recruiting, screening and
interviewing these caregivers.
Background checks will be performed as well as reference checks. You (your
business) will then hire these people and have them go through, and pass, an
extensive caregiver training course we developed.
The caregiver is then assigned to a client and your job becomes one of managing
- You will keep track of your employee's schedule.
- You'll check in to see that they are doing their job well.
- You'll perform employee evaluations.
- You'll "coach" your employees to improve their abilities and you'll plan
and carry out additional employee training.
The second thing your business will do is acquire clients.
- Following the marketing and sales plan we've laid out for the business.
- Identifying potential clients in your area
- Generating qualified leads through a variety of marketing methods
- Setting appointments with each potential client and his/her family
- Conducting thorough client assessments using the assessment tools we
will provide you
- Proposing a "care plan" for the clients and then enacting that care plan
by matching up the right caregiver (your employee) with the client
- We will teach you how to carry out each one of these activities in a way
that is easy and successful.
The only thing left is to collect the money!
The Senior's Choice enables you to build a business that can create financial
independence for you at a fraction of the cost of other business opportunities!
"In comparison to a franchise, TSC was a no-brainer. I love the flexibility
of my business and the fact that membership is optional. The industry demand and
potential for growth are great and we feel good about this kind of work. Both my
husband and I agree that The Senior's Choice training materials and seminar
presentations were exceptional! The marketing and sales information was
outstanding and the seminar was very motivational." - Melanie Kane-Corley
Please note: The Franchise Guide may or may not represent The Senior's Choice franchise. By clicking the "Submit" button you acknowledge that your local Franchise Consultant may or may not represent The Senior's Choice franchise. You will be contacted by an experienced Franchise Consultant that will discuss which franchise is right for you.