Franchises Buying Guide
What We Do
Franchise Industry Directory
Businesses For Sale
0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Learn About Time Plus Payroll Services Franchises
Are you looking for a business opportunity based on a proven concept in an
industry that offers the advantages of high growth and stable recurring revenue?
Time Plus Payroll Services, the pioneer developer and the largest supplier of
high tech software services and products in the integrated payroll service and
timekeeping industry, is seeking a limited number of qualified candidates to own
and operate Time Plus offices throughout North America.
Since 1989, Time Plus Payroll Services has expanded from a single payroll and
timekeeping service center in suburban Atlanta to include more than 210 similar
operations in 44 states and Canada. The Time Plus Payroll Services entrepreneur
base consists of CPAs, bookkeepers, payroll professionals, corporate executives,
sales people, and marketing professionals desiring outside success with their
own businesses. The many service center operators also bring a wide range of
experience from all walks of life.
The Seven Advantages of the Time Plus Payroll Services Opportunity
1. Stable Recurring Revenue and Equity - Whether the economy is in a
recession or rapidly moving forward, Time Plus Payroll clients continually pay
for monthly services that are critical to their businesses. Once a company
becomes a Time Plus Payroll client, it is likely to remain a member for life.
2. Sales and Marketing Training - Let Time Plus Payroll Services teach
you how to add hundreds of clients to your existing business with our
experienced staff of industry trained payroll sales professionals. Our office in
Atlanta alone processes payroll for hundreds of clients, most acquired from our
3. Name Recognition - Time Plus Payroll Services is used by over thirty
thousand clients throughout North America and is a federally registered
trademark in the USA, Canada and Mexico. Over 210 offices in 44 states and
Canada are licensed to use our trademark.
4. High Growth Industry - The integrated payroll, HR and timekeeping
industry is a 15+ billion dollar a year industry, most of which is still largely
5. Competition - In today's dynamic payroll market, Time Plus Payroll
Services“ is the competition. Time Plus Payroll Offices routinely acquire
business from ADP“, Paychex“, and Ceridian“, just to name a few. Prudent
business people most often choose the best service, which solves their problems.
As a Time Plus Payroll Services office, you are big enough to serve all of your
clients' needs yet small enough to care.
6. Proven Concept - Over the past 15 years, Time Plus Payroll Services
has established an organization of service center offices that provide payroll,
human resource and time and attendance services to tens of thousands of clients
and write millions of paychecks using our state-of-the-art technology.
7. Seven Figure Income Potential - Whether it be several hundred clients
or the sale of your business at a reasonable multipleÖa million dollars is not
pie-in-the-sky in the payroll industry.
*Reference a third party's 31 page analysis on payroll outsourcing on the
It's important to know: What Time Plus Payroll Services does NOT have:
- NO Royalties - Budgeting is easy with set monthly fees and per
transaction & usage fees
- NO Territorial Restrictions - You can get business anywhere in the
U.S. that you are referred to.
- NOT Capital Intensive - No large site or store front is needed,
equipment needs are a computer and printer
- NO Inventory - You only need paper and toner
- NOT Location Specific - No retail or expensive office space
required, not affected by anchor stores or road changes
- NO Weekend or Evening Work - Monday through Friday, 8 to 5
- NO Accounts Receivable - You collect your fees when you
electronically debit your invoice from each client's bank account along with
the payroll on check date.
- LOW Advertising Budget - No money spent on expensive print ads,
radio, or creating marketing material. Most service centers just have yellow
page ads and the literature we have developed to help you market and advertise
- NO Hard Selling - 91% of our business is referred to us, cold
calling and telemarketing are used as filler, you are developing business
relationships, not constantly cold calling
What we DO have:
- A Fast Return - Profit margins of 40-60%, starting with your first
- Recurring Revenue - Over 85% client retention, average client
yields $1,200 annually
- Security - If you choose to exit the business and your life-time
residuals, there is always someone willing to buy your book of business
- Potential - 9+ million business are prospects for our services
- Support - A very knowledgeable staff of payroll professionals, many
with CPP credentials, from around the industry at our corporate office ready
- Tools - Because we're in the business as well, we're always
developing new products and services for you to sell to your customers
- Recession Resistant -Our industry shows steady growth over the
periods of slow economic growth over the past 50+ years
Please note: The Franchise Guide may or may not represent Time Plus Payroll Services franchise. By clicking the "Submit" button you acknowledge that your local Franchise Consultant may or may not represent Time Plus Payroll Services franchise. You will be contacted by an experienced Franchise Consultant that will discuss which franchise is right for you.