Franchises Buying Guide
What We Do
Franchise Industry Directory
Businesses For Sale
0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Learn About United Marketing Solutions Franchises
Join a leader in three of the fasting growing advertising media: Direct Mail,
Direct Marketing and, Point of Sale Advertising. United Marketing Solutions offers franchisees SEVEN inter-related business opportunities for ONE franchise
You are looking for:
- A business with unlimited potential.
- An opportunity that allows you to work from a home office and in your
- One that has low start-up costs, low overhead and no expensive inventory
to purchase and manage.
We are looking for:
- Dynamic outgoing people who want to build relationships while they develop
a quality business and take control of their destiny.
- People who can't sit still and wait for business to come to them.
- We seek people who want proven products and systems combined with quality
support that will help them achieve their goals and ambitions.
Perhaps we have a lot in common!
United Marketing Solutions offers franchisees SEVEN inter-related business
opportunities for ONE franchise fee. While we have individual competitors for
most of our business categories, no single company provides the wide range of
products offered by United.
We operate a full-service plant where all products are produced.
How do our franchisees make money?
In a nutshell, our business concept is to provide local market business a
full-range of marketing products and services that help them acquire new and
repeat customers. Initially, franchisees develop their business through direct
Over time they establish relationships with their clients and offer a full range
of products and services.
Our franchisees enjoy some of the best wholesale rates in the industry. Their
gross profit is the difference between our wholesale price and their retail
price. We provide assistance in pricing, and full production for all of their
jobs. They are in business for themselves, but not by themselves. United
provides continuous operations, training and production support.
Our core product
Cooperative Coupon Mailings provide a means whereby franchisee clients can reach
customers within their immediate neighborhood trade area for pennies per
We have thousands of clients in hundreds of categories from dry cleaners, hair
salons, pizza parlors, automotive centers, to every type of restaurant you can
imagine. They include local branches and franchises of America's largest and
most well known chains. Click on our other products and learn more about us.
How much does it cost to acquire a United franchise?
Less than you might imagine.
Our initial franchise fee is $31,500 for an exclusive territory of approximately
80,000 - 100,000 homes. You receive roughly half of the initial license fee back
in support and services. Training is ongoing throughout the life of your
franchise. It begins with:
- One week of intensive classroom training at our corporate office with all
expenses paid (airfare, lodging & meals)
- Two visits by a senior trainer to conduct field training in your market.
Additional training conducted at regional meetings and our national conference
consists of sales, sales management, financial management, marketing and
- A $5,000 production credit against your first mailing
- 3,000 market softeners mailed to businesses within your exclusive
- An initial printing of stationary, forms and business cards.
Additional start-up costs include a personal computer with modem capability,
a color printer, business software, cell phone, a fax machine, answering
machine, office furniture and a car.
Don't associate low start-up costs with a low return. With a United franchise
you are not encumbered with high rent, expensive inventory, a large staff and
royalty payments. You really are in control of your destiny.
The United system is a win-win-win relationship!
- Your clients win from a marketing program customized to meet their needs within
budget - one that gains them new and repeat customers who spend more dollars
with them, more often.
- You win from the personal satisfaction of serving your clients well and from the
profit that comes from a growing client base with high repeat rates.
- United wins from its own profitability and a prospering franchise system.
If you are an aggressive, take control type person this opportunity could be
for you ...... and an exclusive territory could be waiting for you!
Please note: The Franchise Guide may or may not represent United Marketing Solutions franchise. By clicking the "Submit" button you acknowledge that your local Franchise Consultant may or may not represent United Marketing Solutions franchise. You will be contacted by an experienced Franchise Consultant that will discuss which franchise is right for you.