Franchises Buying Guide
What We Do
Franchise Industry Directory
Businesses For Sale
0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Learn About Wine Loft Franchises
Wine Bars- The Hottest Trend To Hit This Country Is Here To Stay!
"The explosion of Wine Bars across the country continues, gaining momentum
every day. Almost three years ago, we wrote that this was a hot trend, but we
had no idea how hot it would become."
2/06 Dorothy Gaiter, The Wall Street Journal
The Wine Loft was created after having spent years in full service
restaurants and understanding that as the restaurant business becomes more
- Profitability was shrinking.
- Headaches associated with low-skilled labor were growing.
- It was becoming increasingly more difficult to recruit competent
With the first location opened in March of 2003, the business model has been
refined and has been proven in several markets. The Wine Loft Wine Bar
capitalizes on the Wine Bar craze sweeping through North America by offering a
first class franchise program.
The Wine Loft's Competitive Advantages:
- No Retail - We believe the idea of combining retail with a wine bar
experience is as bad as drinking wine from a box. Enjoying wine in a wine bar
encompasses all senses and as much thought has gone into our music selection,
our ambience, appearance of our team, style of wine glasses, our furniture, as
has in the construction of our Wine List and Food Menu.
- Efficient Operation - A Traditional Wine Loft Wine Bar operates
with 1 Operator (manager or franchisee), 1 Chef, and a service staff of less
than 20 persons. We encourage most of our Service Staff to work part-time as
this keeps them more motivated about their jobs.
- Low Start Up Costs - Unlike a traditional restaurant, most States
do not require The Wine Loft Kitchens to include exhaust hoods and below
ground grease traps. Additionally, our desired locations are down-town urban
settings where we can implement with a unique "soho sheik" design capitalizing
on the natural architectural aesthetics.
Qualities Of An Ideal Wine Loft Franchisee:
- Entrepreneurial Experience in either small business or in the hospitality
- Must have a Passion for Service and understand that our customers come
- Enjoys wine and the Social Experiences associated with the consumption of
- Enthusiastic about building a brand and a commitment to Execution with
- Community Involvement- Our franchisee must be a part of the community. We
are not a chain store and refuse to be perceived as such.
Advantages Of Our Franchise Program:
- A Proven Business Model - It works. Ask a franchisee.
- Beverage and Culinary Program - We provide franchisees with 60
selections that have to be offered by the glass and allow them to carry up to
80. We provide 200 selections that have to be offered by the bottle and allow
them to carry as many as they can manage. We also have developed a Culinary
driven menu of 18 items with less than 120 ingredients.
- Royalties Are Covered - Like every franchise we charge a Royalty;
however, through our unified purchasing program the franchisee more than saves
twice the Royalty Contribution.
- Promotion - We offer several promotions including Three Major
Marketing Events and a serious of In-house Promotional Events.
- Wine Training And Support - We work closely with the local
purveyors to make sure that the Service Staff understands the products we
sell. This training is backed by Sales Contests and incentive programs to
encourage the Staff learn about wine.
- Continuing Education - The Wine Loft University Program provides an
on-line certification program for your staff. From the day we begin our
training we benchmark their knowledge and provide advanced training
opportunities including visits to wineries in the US and abroad.
The Wine Loft Is Looking For Franchisees Who Have An Enthusiasm For Service
And A Passion For Business.
Please note: The Franchise Guide may or may not represent Wine Loft franchise. By clicking the "Submit" button you acknowledge that your local Franchise Consultant may or may not represent Wine Loft franchise. You will be contacted by an experienced Franchise Consultant that will discuss which franchise is right for you.