Franchises Buying Guide
What We Do
Franchise Industry Directory
Businesses For Sale
0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Learn About Wing Zone Franchises
Get into The Zone! Join the hottest franchise concept in the
With almost no alternatives to pizza, Wing Zone's founders started their first
Wing Zone over a decade ago to fill a void in the food delivery market. Using
only the freshest quality ingredients and spices, the founders developed 25
proprietary sauces to give our Fresh Buffalo Wings and chicken items
out-of-this-world flavor. Today, wings are the thing! Wing Zone has been named
to Inc. Magazine's list of 500 fastest-growing private companies in the country.
Success Magazine placed Wing Zone in its "Gold 200," ranking the company in its
list of the top 25 restaurant franchises. Entrepreneur Magazine ranks Wing Zone
in the "Top 20" new franchise offerings (Jan 2004). Franchise Times ranks Wing
Zone in its "Fast 55" concepts (Mar 2004). As seen on national television with
Al Roker on the Food Network in "Roker on the Road."
Single-unit, Multi-unit and Area Development Opportunities Available.
Why Choose Wing Zone?
- 25 Award Winning Flavors of Fresh Buffalo Wings – 2-Time Award
Winner at the Annual Buffalo Wing Festival in Buffalo, NY.
- Great alternative to pizza delivery - Fresh Jumbo Buffalo Wings,
Chicken Fingers, Chicken Sandwiches, Half-Pound Burgers, Salads and Sides. All
cooked-to-order and delivered hot to your door!
- Take-Out/Delivery Only - Focusing on take-out/delivery minimizes
capital investment and eliminates payroll and staffing headaches for wait
- Low Overhead - Wing Zone is designed to fit into a 1,000 to 1,200
square foot store, minimizing lease rates and lowering utility expenses.
- Hot Opportunity- Great near apartments, hospitals, universities,
and military bases.
- Untapped and unique restaurant concept- Now covering 22 states.
We Make It Easy To Become Your Own Boss
Here’s what you receive to get started:
- Experience – You get the best of yesterday, today, and tomorrow. As
Wing Zone continues to improve its quality, operating systems, and customer
satisfaction, you will receive the benefit of all this prior and ongoing
- Training – 12 days of training at Wing Zone University, for you and
up to 3 additional key personnel, in Atlanta. 10 days of on-site training, at
your location, when your business opens.
- Established Systems – Proven, step-by-step methods of operation
take the guesswork out of running your business, leaving you more time to
focus on growing your business.
- Manuals – The Operations Manual is easily accessible via intranet,
complete with the most current and up-to-the-minute operational methods and
- Real Estate Assistance – Site Selection and Lease Negotiation
assistance is available to you.
- The Opportunity! – A complete system that provides all the tools
and training necessary to operate the hottest franchise concept in the
Here's what you receive on an ongoing basis:
- Support - Telephone consultation support.
- Quality Control - Continued visitation and Quality assurance
- Business Consulting - Recommendations for inventory and labor cost
projections and controls.
- Procurement - National food contracts to insure simplicity and
- Advertising/Collateral - Central volume printing of menus, door
hangers, magnets and direct mailers.
- Continuous Improvement - Continued research and development.
- Intranet - Use of Wing Zone's Intranet Communication System.
Please note: The Franchise Guide may or may not represent Wing Zone franchise. By clicking the "Submit" button you acknowledge that your local Franchise Consultant may or may not represent Wing Zone franchise. You will be contacted by an experienced Franchise Consultant that will discuss which franchise is right for you.