Franchise Opportunity Calculator Help
Entering Franchise Expenses & Income Information
Important Note: You need to have
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 on your computer for Franchise
Opportunity Calculator to
- First, in the loan box, enter your franchise loan value, interest rate (i.e.
10.5), and term (i.e. 30). Now, if you want to calculate the franchise loan with
interest only payments for X years, check this option and enter the number
of years X. To enter a change in rate or additional payment, check the
appropriate option, and enter the year of the change and the amount.
- Now, you may click calculate or continue to enter cash flow information.
- In the Totals box, Enter Cash IN Flows in under Cash+
- Enter Cash OUT Flows (expenses) out under Cash-.
- Note: The first column is for the name of the cash flow, and the
second is for the amount. The name may be left blank.
Calculating The Franchise Opportunity and Printing Information
- Click calculate and the monthly expenses, cash inflow totals, and loan
schedule will be calculated.
- You may print the franchise loan amortization table only by clicking
Print, or print the entire form by clicking Print Form.
Download The Franchise Opportunity Calculator Free: